TLConsulting

Random thoughts and helpful CAD links... - Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

One thing leads to another...

Just about every single day one is faced with decisions, with this or that, etc...

One thing I have always prided myself with is by helping others. Whether it is to simply lend an ear, offer a suggestion, hook them up, provide a contact or provide a solution. I have met many people while having the pleasure of working in industry or during my many teaching endeavours. I have also helped a few people online in the Autodesk Discussion Groups by providing direct help or simply pointing them in the right direction. Hopefully I have made a positive difference in those whom I have tried to help.

I guess that is part of who I am. Trying to give back some. Hopefully I will have the pleasure of either meeting you in person or online within the discussion groups or via email until then, please feel free to come back and look through the posts here or browse through the links.

Remember that usually one good thing leads to another...