Wednesday, February 14, 2007
- Name: Tracy Lincoln
- Location: Burlington, Connecticut, United States
I am an Electrical Designer (Industrial Controls & Automation). I am also a former Autodesk Ceritified Instructor, Past recipient of "Autodesk's Instructional Quality" award and remain a volunteer Facilitator on Autodesk's Online Discussion Groups. http://discussion.autodesk.com I also provide strategic implementation and training services for companies using AutoCAD. I have been providing these services to a wide variety of local companies, design & engineering professional for many years... Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you, your company or any of it's business partners.mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Autodesk's Design Review 2007 is now FREE!
- AutoCAD 2007: Quick Fillet Tip
- AutoCAD Cleanup Tip
- BLOG ALERT! CADDManager dot com blog
- BLOG ALERT! OUTSIDE THE BOX
- Michael Beall's - Michael's Corner on CADTutor
- BLOG ALERT! Daily AutoCAD
- Not CAD related but a great site...
- BLOG ALERT! another 2 for 1 special...
- DWF-This-Link! Bookmarklet