Tuesday, January 04, 2005
- Name: Tracy Lincoln
- Location: Burlington, Connecticut, United States
I am an Electrical Designer (Industrial Controls & Automation). I am also a former Autodesk Ceritified Instructor, Past recipient of "Autodesk's Instructional Quality" award and remain a volunteer Facilitator on Autodesk's Online Discussion Groups. http://discussion.autodesk.com I also provide strategic implementation and training services for companies using AutoCAD. I have been providing these services to a wide variety of local companies, design & engineering professional for many years... Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you, your company or any of it's business partners.mailto:email@example.com
- BLOG ALERT:Architectural Desktop User's Blog
- BLOG ALERT:Civil 3D User's Blog
- AUGI CAD Camps of 2005 Announced
- Last post of 2004...
- Tips Galore!!!
- DWF vs. PDF
- PLT files... dead or alive?
- AutoCAD 2005 Webcasts...
- One thing leads to another...