Thursday, October 04, 2007
- Name: Tracy Lincoln
- Location: Burlington, Connecticut, United States
I am an Electrical Designer (Industrial Controls & Automation). I am also a former Autodesk Ceritified Instructor, Past recipient of "Autodesk's Instructional Quality" award and remain a volunteer Facilitator on Autodesk's Online Discussion Groups. http://discussion.autodesk.com I also provide strategic implementation and training services for companies using AutoCAD. I have been providing these services to a wide variety of local companies, design & engineering professional for many years... Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you, your company or any of it's business partners.mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- FILLET and oldie but goodie
- CLASSICIMAGE & CLASSICXREF
- ATC Open Doors Training
- BLOG ALERT: Autodesk Blogs!
- BLOG ALERT: Kate's CAD Tips
- BLOG ALERT!: The LT Side of Things
- Get a human !!!
- Autodesk® Press is pleased to introduce the New 20...
- AutoCAD Tip: Using the new M2P to get the Mid Betw...