Thursday, January 20, 2005
- Name: Tracy Lincoln
- Location: Burlington, Connecticut, United States
I am an Electrical Designer (Industrial Controls & Automation). I am also a former Autodesk Ceritified Instructor, Past recipient of "Autodesk's Instructional Quality" award and remain a volunteer Facilitator on Autodesk's Online Discussion Groups. http://discussion.autodesk.com I also provide strategic implementation and training services for companies using AutoCAD. I have been providing these services to a wide variety of local companies, design & engineering professional for many years... Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you, your company or any of it's business partners.mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Autodesk's AutoCAD & AutoCAD LT Tutorials, Tips, &...
- Help! - Part 4
- Help! - Part 3
- Unofficial AutoCAD History Page
- Autodesk Civil 3D Webcasts
- Webcast: ABS 2005-01-18
- Webcast: ABS 2005-02-01
- What's new at CADalyst.com
- Help! - Part 2
- BLOG ALERT:Breaking Down the Walls...