Friday, March 25, 2005
- Name: Tracy Lincoln
- Location: Burlington, Connecticut, United States
I am an Electrical Designer (Industrial Controls & Automation). I am also a former Autodesk Ceritified Instructor, Past recipient of "Autodesk's Instructional Quality" award and remain a volunteer Facilitator on Autodesk's Online Discussion Groups. http://discussion.autodesk.com I also provide strategic implementation and training services for companies using AutoCAD. I have been providing these services to a wide variety of local companies, design & engineering professional for many years... Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you, your company or any of it's business partners.mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Unofficial AutoCAD History Pages now includes ...
- ICC, ICCLinks & GAUG...
- Are you ready ?
- Good links to other CAD Blogs
- 2005 Custom Keyboard Dialog Box
- 2005 Shortcut Keys Listing
- CAD BLOG ALERT
- AutoCAD Tip - Cycle Through Tabs
- CADlantic's Web Site
- AutoCAD Tutorial Web Site